Oticon UK Training Manager (Maternity Cover)
Can you take the technical details and nuances of our hearing aids and related products and services
and train both clinical audiologists as well as hearing aid dispensers in a way that inspires them,
makes it easy for them to understand our complex products and motivates them to choose our
products for their patients and consumers. If so we have a maternity cover role for you.
Specifically the role includes:
New Products & Campaigns
- Working with Marketing & Sales to plan and execute the launches/training events and take
particular responsibility for the content of the events.
- Planning and executing webinar events.
- Training the sales team on the new products and campaign messages, and ensuring they
have all the relevant materials.
- Building an expert knowledge base for the new products.
In addition you will assist customers and clinicians Product & Audiology knowledge including
selecting, fitting and fine tuning as well as training new sales team members on Oticon core
products, messages and philosophy.
Together with Sales & Marketing, you will identify the key messages and content for the
conference/exhibition and will take responsibility for all presentations, producing the content
and either present or allocate a team member to do so.
This role which reports to The General Manager covers both the Independent and the NHS
channel in equal parts.
We dare to make a difference
Together with your talented colleagues who take pride in making a difference, you will have the
opportunity to put your mark on tomorrow's solutions. We are at the forefront of the latest
technology, constantly working to improve our solutions so that our customers can add value for
users and we can strengthen and develop the business. You will be working in a growing
international company, where there is rich opportunity for professional and personal development.
You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will experience a
strong will to win.
Key requirements are:
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience as sales representative or account manager
- Strong facilitation, presentation and communication skills
- Passionate about adult learning and facilitating workshops
- Flexible for travel (50 – 60 Overnight stays per year)
Please send your application before February 8th 2019 to Alistair Tait firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to learn more about the job, you are welcome to contact Alison Stone email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.