How to answer and end an incoming call from your landline in hands-free mode
With your hearing aids connected to the landline using Phone Adapter and Streamer Pro, you are ready to make or take calls.
Here’s what you can expect when a call comes in:
1. When a call comes in, you’ll hear an incoming call alert in your hearing aids.
2. The phone indicator light on Phone Adapter will flash green.
3. On your Streamer Pro, the green light on the phone button and the status indicator will start to flash green.
How to answer a hands-free call:
1. Briefly press the phone button on Streamer Pro to accept an incoming call from your landline.
2. You will then hear a small confirmation beep in your hearing aids.
3. The green lights on Phone Adapter and Streamer Pro will stop flashing and become fully illuminated.
4. You are now connected to the person making the call and can move about freely while you are conversing.
How to end a hands-free call:
When it’s time to end the call, simply press the illuminated green phone button on Streamer Pro. The line will be disconnected.